Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Book Review: The Boy Who Changed the World by Andy Andrews


I received the book called The Boy Who Changed the World by Andy Andrews from Thomas Nelson publishers and BookSneeze to read and review. This is a wonderful children's book and has good moral values in it. I would recommend it for older children, ages 5 and up. I have a two year old that enjoys listening to it, but I have to skip some of the parts that are just too hard for him to understand. He loves the beautiful pictures in it, though, and asks me to read it to him all of the time!

This book is a spin off of Andy Andrew's popular book called The Butterfly Effect. It takes you through the lives of several people and shows you how the decisions that each of them make effect the others that they do not even know. The moral that "Every little thing YOU do matters" is woven throughout the entire book. I love the Christian perspective given that God made you so important that anything and everything you do matters! You have an effect on others around you even when you do not even realize it. This book is very inspirational, and I would definately recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment