Tuesday, July 26, 2011

2011 - Women of Faith Conference - Atlanta



*************************************************************************************

How would you like to get away and enjoy a weekend with girlfriends and women from all over the Southeast? Come and join us at the Women of Faith "Imagine" conference on August 12-13, 2011. Renew your soul, draw closer to God, and leave refreshed and excited about life! I can't wait to see you there!

Watch the video clip below to get a glimpse of what it will be like!



Book Sneeze has given me two complimentary tickets to attend this event. I am SOOO excited to be a chosen blogger!!! Thank you Book Sneeze for this wonderful opportunity! God has opened the doors for this exciting event, and I pray that both myself and the friend who goes with me have our hearts open to receive His blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment