Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Book Review: Max on Life by Max Lucado




We all have questions that pop into our head that we just can't seem to find the answer to or that we ponder on for days. Max Lucado has the answers to some of these most often asked questions that he has received as both a pastor and a writer. In his book, Max on Life, he covers topics under hope, hurt, help, relationships, home, haves/haven-nots, and the life hereafter. This book is filled with 172 questions and answers, some of which have surely passed through your mind!

This book would be especially helpful to a "new" Christian, as it answers a lot of questions that someone who is not as familiar with the Bible might have. I would highly recommend this book to anyone, but I am partial in that I love Max Lucado's writings!


I also liked having the scriptural references he provided in answer to these questions. The whole book is Bible-based. This book is good as a reference book if you are leading a small group through your church. I plan to donate this copy to our church library so that others can enjoy reading it as much as I did! I received this book to read and review from Thomas Nelson and BookSneeze. All opinions shared are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment